Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Levé, M., Baudry, E., Bessa-Gomes, C. Domestic gardens as favorable pollinator habitats in impervious landscapes 2019, Science of the Total Environment 647, 420-430. PDF
- Levé, M., Sueur, C., Petit, O., Matsuzawa, T., Hirata, S.
Social grooming network in captive chimpanzees: does the wild or captive origin of group members affect sociality?
2016, Primates, 57(1), 73. PDF
- Costes-Thiré, M., Levé, M., Uhlrich, P., De Marco, A., Thierry, B.
Lack of evidence that Tonkean macaques understand what others can hear.
2015, Animal cognition, 8(1), 251. PDF
- Costes-Thiré, M., Levé, M., Uhlrich, P., Pasquaretta, C., De Marco, A., Thierry, B.
Evidence that monkeys (Macaca tonkeana and Sapajus apella) read moves, but no evidence that they read goals.
2015, Journal of Comparative Psychology, 129(3), 304. PDF
- Pasquaretta, C., Levé, M., Claidiere, N., Van De Waal, E., Whiten, A., MacIntosh, A. J., ... Sueur, C.
Social networks in primates: smart and tolerant species have more efficient networks.
2014, Scientific reports, 4, 7600. PDF
- Biodiversity in the gardens Young Natural History scientists Meeting, Biodiversity and Humanities' session, Paris, February 2018.
- Where are gardens important for pollinators?
Ecology and Behaviour Conference, Chizé, June 2017.
- Structural equation modelling of pro-biodiversity behaviours toward pollinators.
Young Natural History scientists Meeting, Methods' session, Paris, February 2017.
- Système couplé hommes-insectes pollinisateurs sur le plateau de Saclay.
Action/Nature conference's doctorial day, Blois, June 2016.
- Lay people definitions of biodievrsity: between scientific accuracy and concern for conservation.
ICCB, Cartagena, July 2017.
- Buzzing around protection: determinants of two pro-biodiversity actions in favour of pollinators among naive and non-naive subjects.
SCCS, Tihany, August 2016.
- Grooming network in a group of captive chimpanzees : effect of the wild or captive origin of members.
5th colloque of the European Federation for Primatology, Belgium, 2013.